2016 Annual Meeting Recap
Thank you to all who attended the 2016 Annual Homeowners meeting. In case you missed it, here are some of the highlights:
1. Amy Justice from the City Councilman office made a presentation and took questions.
2. Dana Meachum, our neighborhood crime watch , encouraged residents to report any crime to her so that can be shared with other neighbors.
3. Nathan Dulle presented the treasure’s report.
4. Jim Kenney was present to share his landscaping/planting schedule for the front entrance and walkway for upcoming year.
5. Neighborhood Garage Sale is Saturday June 4th.
6. Dumpster Days are June 6th and 7th at Hope Fellowship Church lower parking lot. Remember, no paint, tires, motors of any kind or yard waste. As the date approaches, we will post a list of items NOT permitted in the dumpster.
7. A motion was made and passed to approve a change in the By-Laws regarding the number of directors and length of term. Details can be found in the minutes.
8. 3 New Board Members were nominated and will be appointed by the Board. The new Board Members are Rebecca Martin, Martin Hutton and Shmael Siryon.
9. There was open discussion about the ponds and insect concerns, poop bag stations for pet waste
10. A drawing was held for free dues. Congratulations to Michelle Miller and Julie Kloeppel!