The Annual Homeowners Meeting was held on April 17, 2018, at Hope Fellowship Church.
Topics discussed were:
- Introduction of Officers and Board Members
- BOHA Financials
- Officer John Lazono spoke on behalf of the Kansas City Police Department
- Councilman Dan Fowler and Councilwoman Teresa Loar gave city updates
- Retention Ponds
- Landscaping front entrance and walkway to school.
- Neighborhood Dumpster will not be continued this year.
- Garage Sale dates are Friday and Saturday, June 8th and 9th.
- Discussion of the clarification made concerning By-Laws last year.
[tx_button style=”default” text=”Read The Entire Meeting Minutes Here” url=”https://brittanyoaks.org/meeting-minutes/2018-meeting-minutes/” color=”#a9a18d” textcolor=”#ffffff” target=”self”]