Reminder: All residents who live in Kansas City North (from the Missouri River, north to the city limit) will receive curbside leaf and brush collection from November 14th-November 18th and December 12th-December 16th. Curbside collection will take place on your regularly-scheduled trash day.
Curbside Leaf and Brush Collection Rules:
– Sacks and bundles should be placed at the curb by 7:00 a.m. on the regularly-scheduled trash day.
– No more than 20 sacks and bundles per household.
– Sacks and bundles must not weigh more than 40 pounds each.
– Use only paper lawn debris sacks. No plastic bags.
– If you seal the sacks, use masking tape only; do not use plastic or duct tape.
– No grass clippings. No trash.
– All branches must be bundled. Branches must not be more than 3 inches in diameter.
– Bundles of branches must not be more than 2 feet in diameter and not more than 4 feet long.
– Use twine or jute rope to tie bundles; do not use wire or plastic tape.
– If wet weather is forecast, cover sacks and bundles with clear plastic.
If sacks and bundles are not collected on the scheduled trash day, residents must call the 311 Call Center within 24 hours. For questions or to report service-related issues, please call 311 or 816-513-1313.
More information can be found at https://www.kcwaterservices.org/programs/leaf-brush/