Brittany Oaks Homes Association
Annual Meeting Minutes
April 10, 2012
Start Time: 7:30 p.m
Called to Order:
Jim Keeney Called the meeting to order at 7:35pm
Topics of Discussion:
Larry Bochart presented the treasure’s report and shared information that 7 homes were delinquent with annual dues.
Officer John Kessler was present from the Kansas City Police Dept. and reported no crimes of serious nature for Brittany Oaks. Kessler fielded a few questions from the residents, texting “alerts” from the police dept, more patrol in our area, outside solicitors going door to door.
Nominations and elections were made for the following positions:
- President – Jim Keeney
- Vice President – Todd Schreck
- Secretary – Julie Kloeppel
- New Board Member 3 yr term – Rondi Miller 8117 NW 80th Terr.
Jim discussed the following points of interest:
- Garage Sale – June 2 (Sat. only) sneak peak for residents Friday
- Dumpster Day – June 4&5 (dump responsibly)
- Lawn service will keep grass mowed down at back entrance
- Walkway at 81st Court will be spruced up, waiting on bids
- Newly designed website, www.BrittanyOaks.org, add your email for alerts and other information in the neighborhood
The association drawings were received by the following homeowners:
- Free dues for 2012 – Lori Johnson and Mick Thompson
- $100.00 Zona Rosa gift card – Dana Meachum
Meeting adjourned at 8:40pm