Brittany Oaks Homes Association
April 24, 2014 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Jim Keeney called meeting to order at 7:00pm
Introduction of Officers
Treasurer Report-no questions
• Outstanding dues totaling $1071.59 from 5 households
Crime Report from Officer Paul Burkhalter (Community Interaction Officer) North Patrol Division, email [email protected] 816-437-6230
• No crime to report in Brittany Oaks
• A website that he suggested that we include on our web page, www.crimesreports.com, this site is linked to national to a national system for crime stats.
• New 1 hour training for Neighborhood Watch Program. Once that training is completed, our neighborhood will have crime watch signs installed.
Garage Sale Dates June, 6-7
Dumpster Days June 16-17. Dumpster will be located at Hope Fellowship Church
Nathan shared by-laws changes:
• Liability Insurance ($450.00 annual premium), this would protect the Board Members and Officers from personal loss in any Homes Association legal matters.
• “Dissolution Clause” is a statement that clarifies how the funds in the Association will be distributed if that the Association dissolved.
• Nathan made a motion to approve and it was seconded by Margo Edwards and then approved by the quorum present.
Projects for 2014
• Install a backflow for front entrance sprinkler system
• Maintenance to the 81st Court walkway
• It was requested that the mowers clear a larger path along the sidewalk on Conant.
• It was also requested that homeowners “scoop the poop” please clean up after your pets.
Kevin Edwards was elected to a 3 yr. term
2 Free Dues Winners:
Sam Taylor and Kevin Edwards