Brittany Oaks Homes Association
June 30, 2015 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Todd Schreck, Vice-President called the meeting to order at 7:10pm.
- The Board members introduced themselves.
Officer Buckhalter shared some neighborhood info:
- Asked neighbors to watch/police their own area in the neighborhood, police dept. needs the help of citizens with their “eyes” to help keep the neighborhood safe.
- Call 911 for suspicious activity
- New police station ground breaking July 12, I-29 & 112th
- Discussion about recent ATV and dirt bikes usage in the neighborhood
Larry Boeshart presented the treasurer’s report
Open discussion with homeowners:
- Boats parked in driveways
- Curb repairs
- Shred-it Day
Elections of Officers:
- Sharon Gottschalk: new board member 1yr.
- Riley Davis: new board member 3yr.
- Nathen Dulle: President
- Bob Brunker: Vice-President
- Larry Boeshart: Treasurer
- Julie Kloeppel: Secretary
Thank you to these neighbors!
Winner of the “Free Dues for 2015” drawing
- Riley Davis and Jeff and Renee Weyer
Meeting was adjourned 9:00pm